COVID-19 has changed all our lives over the last few years, one thing that hasn’t changed however is the strict hygiene standards that I practise each and every day, I can assure you that I take the health of all my clients extreamly seriously and my room, surfaces and tools are cleaned and sanitized between each client.
Covid-19 precautions currently in place (updated 10th January 2023)
- I will continue to take an antigen tests on a weekly basis to ensure I am well.
- All clients will receive a reminder text the day before their appointment, if you are feeling unwell please let me know so we can reschedule, please do not arrive for your appointment if you are experiencing symptoms of Covid-19
- All soft furnishings such as, blankets, sheets, towels etc are washed after every client, if you are feeling the cold, please ask for a blanket if you need, I don’t mind at all.
- The requirement for masks to be worn is no longer mandatory, however, if you would prefer to still wear a mask, feel free to do so. or, if you would like to take it off when you are receiving your treatment please do.
- There is hand sanitizer at the top of the stairs, please feel free to use it if you wish.
- I would ask that you continue to not arrive more than 5 minutes early for your appointment, this is to minimize your contact with others and to ensure I am ready to take you straight in for your appointment.
- All new clients will receive their consultaion form in digital format prior to their appointment.
I am following all government, professional organization and WHO guidelines at all times.
Most of all, thank you for trusting me and booking an appointment, your support means alot to me and my family.
Stay safe and I will see you soon x